Tuesday, May 12, 2009

10 Things I know for Sure

No long speech. I am just gonna get to the point for a change.

I am sure:

  • That faith has been my parent when I was not wise enough to think for myself. God is the only one who knows all things.
  • That the roots we have become as adults are a direct result of the seeds planted in our childhood.
  • That each of us has done something that could have landed us in jail. All Human Beings makes mistakes
  • That each of us has a fascinating story to tell.
  • That judging others is a way of overlooking our own faults.
  • That my child does not belong to me. He is a gift from God and I was chosen to lead him to his already decided destiny.
  • That fear is the root of evil!
  • That being miserable and a constant complainer is a form of laziness.
  • That our children are misguided because we have misguided them and are in denial.
  • That love has the power to break you down and build you back up but trust that it makes life worth living.
BONUS
I am most sure, that the more I think I know the less I really understand and therefore sure of nothing.

No comments: