Monday, May 18, 2009

10 Things A Real Women Should Know and please feel free to add-on.

http://thejourneyislifebutbringnobaggage.blogspot.com/
I have made lots of mistakes, some more than once and others more than twice. There comes a day in a real woman's life when she is able to put all the mistakes of the past on a shelf and refer to them for life lessons. I admit, I have a library of life lessons. I have loved poorly. I have judged harshly. I have broken promises and broken hearts. I have misjudged my worth while thinking slutty was the new Sexy. I have.....but I have learned:


1. Slutty is not the new Sexy. Sexy is confidence. Slutty is lack of confidence.


2. I can cook like Grandma. This allows me to take some old school lessons and remix them into new school living. I am the woman of my home.


3. In order to truly be in charge you have to let a man think he is in charge.


4. The art of love making starts with taking care of myself sexually. Before I can be satisfied sexually, one must know what satisfies them.


5. Nagging never works. Planting seeds and nourishing those seeds will make it hard for the weeds to take over.


6. Virtue truly is one of God's gift to women.


7. A real woman should know how to take care of herself without expressing it every ten minutes to her partner.


8. Choose battles carefully. Everything cannot be an issue other wise you are looking for perfection. Only relationship deal breakers should bring out the beast.


9. A real woman should never threaten to leave a relationship. She should be confident in her place and when and if the need arises and your mind, body and heart are ready to leave, just leave. Trust they always want the good ones back.


10. A relationship is sacred and should never discuss the intimate details of her relationship.


1 comment:

sgtrini01 said...

i loved this post! i woke up this morning, not in the best of moods.. but i got quite a chuckle out of this one. being new to the whole relationship scene, its nice to reference these 10 must remember pointers. you have always promoted confidence and independence! now you have given us that extra ammunition to pull out, "just in case"..lol..