Monday, February 2, 2009

I Know Nothing About Blogging

I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT BLOGGING.  I probably should find out where the word comes from.  That just occurred to me!  I feel like a foreigner trying to find his way in the new world.  I've found a place to live but none of my neighbor's speaks my language.  I hope that makes sense.  I guess like anything else, as I become more comfortable, I will acquire more skill.  Hurry up skill!
Initially I thought that blogger's were a new breed of couch potatoes who prefer to remain ononymous because it is always easier to be a faceless keyboard typing critic.  Truth I still feel that way. This is an assignment.  I am hoping that I will change my mind and find a new outlet for expression.
My blog is going to be simple.  It is going to be about life. I will never be judging or condemning.  I will take what little I know about life and share it with you. I enjoy collecting quotes.  I will take those quotes and sometimes write words of wisdom. I am the mother of a teenager. I will be telling you some of the ways I make it work.  I am a bargain shopper.  Life as a single full-time working mother of a teenage son who attends school full-time and somehow makes it work.  Remember, the journey is life, so live!

1 comment:

Jazmine said...

I have no idea what blogging was either...just thought it was a bunch of random thoughts that other ppl can write about and sum1 else can get something for it. At least you're starting somewhere...